[oletrucks] T-shirt ordering time

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T-shirt ordering time
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:54:57 -0400
I got by the vendor yesterday and worked out the details, the worker I
spoke to the other day regarding pricing was a bit misdirected on the
subject. There has been pricing increasing as I was surprised that in 2
years there were none. Prices are S-$7, M-$8, L-XL-$9, XXL-XXXL-$10. The
official order form is up at this url:
http://www.chevytrucks.org/t-shirtorder.htm
The form will be left up through May 8th, this will give all a week and 1/2
to place orders and send payments, please send promptly as to minimize my
out of pocket, I'll give notices through the period as reminders of
ordering. On May the 9th, the order form will be removed and I'll place the
order with the vendor, he'll have them printed by May 13 and shipping can
begin on May 16th. As not to hold an inventory of these shirts and minimize
my out of pocket expenses, I'll only order from the vendor what orders are
received with an extra couple of the popular sizes to cover unforeseen
circumstances. After I place the order with the vendor, no more orders can
be placed so please be prompt with ordering and sending the funds. Funds
can be paid via paypal or send a personal check via USPS will be fine,
payment must be received before shipping. We will be sticking to the logo
being on the back and the shirts will be white, I mentioned possibly the
smaller logo over the left breast pocket but received quiet a few email
from folks who used this area to personalize so this area will be blank.
Doing this would have increased prices about 1.25 a shirt. Sooo, we're off
and running so to speak. Be sure to order correct sizes and better to have
a bit to large than to small. The t-shirt will be the exact same shirts
from last run, mine held up very well and I wore the crap out of them so
quality is great.
   I appreciate the opportunity to do this again and sure hope it goes off
as smooth as the last run. As mentioned above i'll send out reminder every
couple days through the ordering period to be sure all can get involved
that want to. Any issues or concerns that may arise will be promptly
attended to and corrected.    Any questions or comment, just ask..
    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne