[oletrucks] START UP

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] START UP
From: Juan Carlos Acosta Medina <jcacosta@alestra.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:24:18 -0500
Hello every body, I am just start on my 57 GMC truck, and I want to change
the original suspension, some people here toll me about to buy a old car
an and change it, so I donbt know anything to mechanics so and I need to
pay for the work about $3500 Dolls any here could help me on it please???

The work include refurbished engine v8, change all brakes system (include
booster), suspension with hydraulic system.

Regards

Sorry I don have well English

Juan Carlos Acosta Medina
Soporte TC)cnico  Voz