Re: [oletrucks] START UP

To: Juan Carlos Acosta Medina <jcacosta@alestra.com.mx>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] START UP
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:36:49 -0400
Juan,
    The most popular vehicle to obtain the front clip is the 70-81 camaro,
this type of work does demand a high price when you have a shop do it.
Unsure what type of help you're inquiring about but
http://www.brotherstrucks.com/ has a video on this exact modification. If
you go to their on line store, click under books/manuals/videos on the left
frame, then to how-to books and videos, its listed at the bottom on the
listing.   --wayne