[oletrucks] gas tank

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] gas tank
From: luke zsiga <50chevy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:56:48 -0500
Hi Im doing a frame restoration on my 50 chevy and have removed my gas tank
from the cab and want to put one under the bed . the pre made ones are too
expensive and I have heard of modifying another cars tank to fit under the
bed but I was just wondering what one works the best. I searched the
archives and only found some one mention a late 80's corvette tank then a 72
k5 blazer tank, how would these tanks go in are they long and skinny and go
where the custom ones would go? or is it kind of square and just hang where
the old spare tire would go?
thanks for your help
Luke