[oletrucks] 1958 GMC - What Goes Here

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC - What Goes Here
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:00:15 -0400
I was/am wondering what fastens to the weld nut that is located
at the bottom center of the radiator grille panel.  This is the panel
that fastens to the fenders and to the radiator core support.  At
the bottom of the piece is a weld nut and I cannot find a picture
that shows what should be fastened to it.

Any help will be appreciated.  If a picture is needed let me know
and I will take one tomorrow and send it to anyone interested.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net