[oletrucks] TF Deluxe Trim Clips

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Deluxe Trim Clips
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:01:46 -0400
Help...Does anyone know who carries the "correct" Deluxe Cab Trim Clips for the
55-59 trucks?  The ones I got from Chevy Duty are not correct and they said
that was the only clip they had.  The original clip is rectangular and what
they sent is bee hive shaped.  Their clip only works if rotated 90 degrees, it
doesn't slide very well and it leaves the molding not centered correctly over
the hole.

Anyone have any good used clips?  I only need about 20.

Thanks,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake