Re: [oletrucks] cab cleaning

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cab cleaning
From: Rick <redbulldog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Luke you can buy plastic beads and they won't hurt the metal if you move the
gun and don't hold it in one place...I have my own blasting/powdercoating
business. Hope this helps

   Rick

luke zsiga <50chevy@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in the process of stripping my cab down to metal, I was going to get it
media blasted but I decided to save money and do it on my own. Now I am
stripping all the paint in the easy accessible areas with a DA sander 36
grit but my problem is under the cab and all the hard to get areas. I have a
small sand blaster and was wondering since my trucks metal is thick and
since its only going to be the bottom and corners I am getting if
sandblasting would be alright or could I buy some finer stuff for my
blaster?
Thanks for all your guys help
Luke Zsiga

Rick Kellum