[oletrucks] Tranny

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tranny
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:17:50 -0500
My son in Dallas needs to buy a 3 speed tranny for a 47-53 with a torque tube.
Usual source, Yesterdays Chevy Truck Parts in Elm Mott has had their phone
disconnected.  Does anyone have a tranny to sell?  And, does anyone know how to
reach Marven Mack of Yesterdays C.T.Parts?  Is he O.K.?  He had some health
problems but I thought they were under control.  Appreciate any and all info on
him as well as a tranny.

Thanks

Charley

Charles Hosang