[oletrucks] Problems finding screw

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Problems finding screw
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:39:43 -0500
Hi  I have a 235 engine with the original 1BL carbereator . The problem I have
is that I need to mount the choke and throttle cable clamp to it . I need
longer screws for the carb because after I put the 2 clamps on  the screws are
no longer long enough. Im pulling my hair out trying to locate screws like
this with a fine thread . These are the screws that mount the 2 halfs of the
carbereator  together . Any ideas where I could purchase thes screws would be
appreciatted . Ive checked NAPA and hardware stoires with no luck