[oletrucks] anyone have a 58-59 radiator support?

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] anyone have a 58-59 radiator support?
From: "J Forbes" <jforbspam@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:25:03 -0600
Hi, I'm piecing my truck back together after wrecking it...I think I can
make everything work and still have enough parts to build my Suburban if
I can find a radiator support.  So, does anyone have a useable one for a
58-59 truck?

http://www.selectric.org/59truck/3quartfront.jpg

shows what it looks like with the "borrowed" parts that are for the
Suburban.

Thanks,
Jim
59s in AZ