[oletrucks] Looking for 55 chevy truck (second series ) horn brackets

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for 55 chevy truck (second series ) horn brackets
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:42:58 -0600
  I have found 2 decent horns and am I am looking for a horn bracket for my
truck . I will gladly purchase it from you. If not I would like to have
someone out there send me one so I could copy it . Ill pay the expenses and
promptly return it . Id appreciate any help I could possibly get Thank you
Mark T.