[oletrucks] Suspension Parts

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suspension Parts
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:24:03 -0800 (PST)
   Merry belated Christmas (Happy Holy Day) to all! I spent this
afternoon removing all the rear suspension mounts to get ready for the
new suspension. Anyone out there in need of rear spring/shock/axle
mount brackets? The drivetrain itself is already gone.

     I'll be removing the front axle and mounting brackets in the next
few weeks if anyone needs those. The front axle itself is a little
loose but complete. I have the steering box & shaft as well. I do not
want to toss what someone may need. I'm just looking for freight and
maybe a 6 pack or at least a 32 oz. Ping me for more info.

  Steve S
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO