[oletrucks] [Fwd: failure notice]

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] [Fwd: failure notice]
From: phoneman@ticon.net
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:40:40 -0600 (CST)
----------------------------
I recently did these conversions on my 55 Chevy 1/2 ton. With Waynes help
I worked most of the bugs out . My pedal still sticks a bit and I believe
its because I didnt replace the bushing. I did add a second spring which
helped a great deal. Has anyone done these coversions ?  If so were
residual valves used ? or not ?  I would like to find out if I really need
these or not. Will the residual vaves give me a stiffer pedal . My pedal
goes close to 2 " 3"  to the floor and doesnt have the stiffness the drum
brakes had . Is this normal   Thank you Mark Treutelaar