Re: [oletrucks] Soft Pedal on power disk/drim brakes

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Soft Pedal on power disk/drim brakes
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:27:42 -0500
The first question to be asked is, did you bench bleed the master cylinder
before installing? This is a must "to do" as you'll go round and round with
bleeding process if this is not done. The frustration you go through with
the install of this modification will be well worth it in the end..    --wayne