Re: [oletrucks] New to list

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to list
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:00:45 -0400
Bob,
   Welcome to the list, bunch of great guys here to bounce question off.
There are many vendors who sell items for these ole trucks, preferred
sources will vary as we each have our own opinion. Over the years lots of
the list info has been compiled in a web site I run
http://www.chevytrucks.org  There is a pretty good vendors list on the
domain at http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/vendors.htm  My personal
favorite is Chevy Duty, their new name is Classic Parts of America, Classic
Performance Parts for various upgrades i've done to my 56 such as disc
brakes and Brothers Trucks. I had no problems with any of the above--unlike
my experiences with Jim Carters...
   You can view the list members page at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/ forward a photo of you truck to me
and i'll add ya ...   --wayne