[oletrucks] members page

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members page
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:04:22 -0400
Just added a new members to the page Bob Kinderlehrer and his 56, you can
view it directly at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/bob56.jpg

While doing updates, i guess its time to update the members page. Since I
have no way of the subscriber database, every so often I must ask for the
members assistance to keep this somewhat current. I'm sure there are many
on this page that has left the list and need to be removed. For those
interest enough and want to remain on the page please visit the page at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/
if your listed on this page and want to remain, please let me know via
email at wayne@chevytrucks.org
You can use the mail link located at the top of the page, to the left and
below the photo..    --wayne

I'll give a couple weeks for responses but i can only assume you're no
longer on the list if i do not receive your email and you name/photo will
be removed. Been getting close to storage limits and need to manage it a bit.
Thanks and have a great weekend.    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne