[oletrucks] members page

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members page
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:09:58 -0400
Guess I should clarify a bit on the earlier email - the members page is
basically a place for all of us to be able put a name to a project or
truck. This page has nothing to do with the list membership and no
subscription to the list will be altered in any way, everyone will still be
on the list as I honestly don't have anything to do with the actual
list--that is Miqs baby. I've just providing server space on
chevytrucks.org so the members can have a place to show off their projects
and trucks to the other members. If you're still on the list and have a
photo up on the members page, let me know and i'll keep the photo up there.
If you're a list member and do not have a photo up, send me one and i'll
include you in this listing. Some are very old and if ya got updates
photos--send 'em my way and i'll update. Please be respectful in email size
as this ole boy lives out in the boonies on the lake and only has dial-up.
Although sacrificing high speed net access is a small price to pay for the
peace and serenity of where I live.    Thanks folks.. any question just
holler..   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne