RE: [oletrucks] seizing brakes on 50 GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] seizing brakes on 50 GMC
From: "Jeffrey Engel" <newsithlord@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:18:40 -0500
That would be what I did to mine and it worked.  Although, this was right
out of the box on mine.    I had not driven it at all.  Have you driven
yours much and then this happened or was this right from the start as well?
If was normal for a while and then started happening, then there might be
something else going on.  Try it and let us know if it helped.  If not, well
then you have at least eliminated that as a problem.

Thanks!
Jeff Engel
1956 TF