[oletrucks] Panel Trucks

To: <JMungon@aol.com>, "OLE Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Panel Trucks
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:04:20 -0400
Hi Jerry and the list, I was looking at the pics you sent of your deluxe
panel and was wondering what kind of tires and wheels you are running. I
have a bunch of mismatched rims and I think the 16 inch, four slot, six hub
cap clip, are the originals but I only have two. I would like to go to a
wider rim and use 15 inchers to get the additional lowering but don't know
what will work with the original steering arm which is real close to the
rear of the front left rim.

Craig / 49 Panel

Scanned By Norton Antivirus for Your Protection
"Do or Do Not - There is no Try"   Yoda - Jedi Master