RE: [oletrucks] 396

To: "Paul Bytheway" <Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 396
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:02:34 -0700
Paul,

I don't have power steering on my 454, but orginally it did, it's an LS5
out of a 70 Vette.

Anyway, my alt is on the pass side, AC compressor on the Driverside, and
powersteering pump was under the compressor.

  You may want look into a Vette setup, but might be as much or more than
the options Ryan sent.

Mike