Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve Question
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 20:52:57 -0700
Proportioning valves and residual valves are not the same thing and they
have different purposes.

I don't know what exactly is in any given combo valve.  My own experience
was that the wrong residual valve caused my disk brakes to stay applied once
I used them the first time.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com