Re: [oletrucks] missing text in post

To: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] missing text in post
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:27:31 -0700
Craig,
When you reply to messages, also be sure to delete the trailer info at the
bottum of the message you are replying to.  The list server will delete
messages that have that info on it. Again, this is for our protection - many
people use auto responders when they go on vacation or are going to be away
for a period. If the auto responder ssends a message back to teh list server
and the list server forwarded it to the list, the aouto responder would get
the auto response and send an -- well you see where this is going.
HTH,
Bob