Re: [oletrucks] missing text in post

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] missing text in post
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:14:46 -0400
See if this one goes through--to the list that is-thank for the info
Bob-I've tried doing that along with other options but haven't found the
right combo yet.  To bring up the list ain't what it used to be---Jan 2005
we had 168 messages, Sept 2005-109 message, 2 days left in September as we
have a whooping 27 messages...  Being on the list since it was under 50
members - Sept 2003 we had 396 messages....
Some changes are not good in my opinion and realize we are at the admins
and server owners mercy on this.  Sorry to bring this back up but I sure do
miss the old list...   Off my soapbox now and back to the truck.
Since installing the new top end, been having problem with a small puddle
of oil building up on edge of the intake--pulled it and installed a new
gasket and same thing..  I finally figured out the new Permastar Edelbrock
intake or should I say the new valve covers we coming in contact with the
intake and not seating properly. I ground off a bit of the covers edge to
fit properly and off for a test run later this afternoon.
   --wayne