[oletrucks] 58 Chevy Panel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Chevy Panel
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:53:56 EDT
There wasn't much interest in my last posting on the 58 Panel I found
recently.  I have since inspected it and found the following:
    - six cylinder engine
    - rust on very bottom of doors, bottom of panel  sides and rear quarters
    - rear doors dented and door hinge damaged
    - glass in good condition

If I am able to get it running, I might just but it myself and make it a
daily beater.

Will the 58 be a 6 volt or 12 volt system?  Any suggestions on  preparing and
starting an engine that hasn't run since 1966?  What else  should be changed
besides tires, brake cylinders and pads?

Thanks for all of your valued input.

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
under construction in PA