Re: [oletrucks] 58 Chevy Panel

To: <KremerRAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 Chevy Panel
From: "The Botelers" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:34:11 -0400
Rick,

DO NOT PUSH on the brake pedal...you could expand the wheel cylinders (if
there's any fluid left in the system) and lock up all the brakes.  More than
likely the master cylinder is frozen solid and is trash.  You will need to
replace EVERYTHING on the brake system to make it safe, so don't even waste
your time with the old stuff.  Tow the truck home and tear it apart, use the
old lines as patterns and bend new ones.  All the parts should be available
at NAPA.

Good Luck!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Brush Fire Truck NAPCO