RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?/Turn Signal assy.

To: "'George Perez'" <g.perez@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?/Turn Signal assy.
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:57:02 -0400
All right I don't know what I did but it worked. Now I hope it will work
again.

I replied to the guy looking for a turn signal assy. for a 58 or 59 1/2
ton. I guess he never got it. What I wanted to tell him is I have a
complete original which was rebuilt. It came off a 55 TF.

 It is the type that slides over the steering column right under the
steering wheel. It is not the clamp on type that was sold as an
aftermarket.  I think it will fit 55 thru 59 TF trucks. If you are
interested let me know.

George
55 TF