RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?/Turn Signal assy.

To: "'Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)'" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?/Turn Signal assy.
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:28:09 -0400
Hi Bill, Thanks for the Info, Are saying it will not work?

Or will the reach to the lever be a little further away?

 I also have the original steering wheel column, steering box all in great
shape as well as many other 55 TF parts. If any one needs any thing let me
know.

I am doing an off frame on my current 55TF and street Roding this one. So
I have a lot of good parts I won't need. I have already given away
complete front end Tires and all to one of our list members in Maryland.

This truck has only 65000 miles on it and I am the second owner. It was a
farm truck bought new in Kansas City, and was barn kept most of its life.
I am not saying it is rust free but things like the original transmission,
rear end, and heater are all in great shape. If some is looking to restore
original I could help them out.

 I live in Virginia and will consider all fair offers. Let me Know.

George
55 TF