[oletrucks] crusin

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] crusin
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:12:46 EDT
Well the time is finally here, after working on my 50 p/u on and off for  the
past years. More off than on.  It was time to go cruisin, so I got the  wife
and backed out of the garage and went for our first ride in the 50. Our  first
stop was for gas and we had about 5 guys come over to check it out. It  felt
really cool to tell people about the truck. So we drove down main street  and
out by the lake then home. At every stop light we had people checking out  the
truck and "thumb's up", I have some things left to finish, but we had a fun
ride. I would send some pictures to the members list but the last two times I
tried nothing showed up, I might have to get an 8yr old over to show me how.
LOL  So thanks for the advice I've gotten over the past couple of  years.
Bye, Ken