[oletrucks] Welding Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Welding Question
From: pattie1tom@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:32:14 -0500
 Hello all

I have a 1956 TF that I have finally got around to sand blasting and now I am
ready to do the body work. I have had several people tell me several different
things about how to weld patch panels and fix holes. And everyone does not
agree. So, I am asking the group for theiy opinion. This may open a discussion
that has already occurred. So whats the best method and any suggestions whether
it be wire feed, gas, stick, duct tape and bondo.....

Thanks.

Tom Forcier
Sarasota, FL
AOL Mail and more.