[oletrucks] Info needed if ya got it

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Info needed if ya got it
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:55:29 -0500
Hi Folks,
   I'm trying to add some more info to the tech section on the
chevytrucks.org web site in hopes of being able to provide some answers to
others that could use this. Seems most want to install a donor rear end or
gas tank between the frame rails. If you have installed a donor rear end or
mounted a tank under the bed or between the frame rails, might I request
what vehicle they came from.  I know we all read what will fit here and
there but wanting those who've actually done this to reply. You can reply
to me off list at wayne@chevytrucks.org with any info, basically need what
year truck you have, what year the donor vehicle was. Just looking for rear
ends and gas tanks for now, but hope to add more later.
   I seemed somehow to have been ignoring the ole gal (my 56), seems the
new cruiser bike has been keeping me so entertained lately that i've
wandered a bit from the list and my first hobby--oletrucks...
But gonna try and get back into it.    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne