[oletrucks] top coat over epoxy

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] top coat over epoxy
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:08:38 -0400
Is there a window of opportunity for spraying the top coat over Omni
Epoxy primer? I was told that if you wait over three days to top coat it
needs to be lightly sanded before top coating. Does that also mean that
if I prime today I can top coat tomorrow without sanding?
I am doing a test to see how well Rustoleum will cover and maybe how
well it will adhere to epoxy primer. The manufacture said they only test
with their primers.
                Thanks
                Tom in SC