Re: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome

To: <K50Chevy@aol.com>, <Steve@OldSub.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:10:45 -0400
Well mine is in the back yard under a tarp. I been waiting since high school
to have a panel truck (old surfer desire) and finally bought it two years
ago with no place to store it or work on it.  So for now I just get grayer
and grayer and do a lot of classic truck and catalog browsing.  You guys
working "it" should be glad...

Craig 49/Panel