Re: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome

To: Steve@OldSub.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:51:09 EDT
Very nicely put, For me I started my truck when I was young and it took me
so darn long to get it finished, that I know have gray hair. I also believe
that  a lot of the gray hair came from trying to explain to the wife why I
spent
another $1000. on this or that or spent 9 hours polishing a part you will
never  see. You know you are a car guy if cleaning your truck involves a
creeper.
And I  know a lot of you Know what I mean! LOL Bye, Ken