Re: [oletrucks] Blew tranny on my 55 chevy truck

To: "MARK TREUTELAAR" <oldphones@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Blew tranny on my 55 chevy truck
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:03:59 -0700
There is an adapter available to put a Turbo 350 or Turbo 400 on the 235.  I
would expect you could also use it to install a 700R4 too.  You would not
have to install a new steering column, I've seen guys use the stock 3-speed
shifter to shift an automatic.  If your concern is that you don't have a
column shift there are both floor shift and column shift options you could
add.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com