[oletrucks] Cab Bracing

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Bracing
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:24:20 -0700 (PDT)
I finally bought the patch panels for my 51 3100. Does anyone know of any
websites or have advice on the best way to brace the cab to replace forward
in/out cab corners and forward floor/toeboard? The cab is sitting on the
frame, but not bolted, and doors off. I did all that awhile back when I did
the frame.  I took measurements before and after and nothing has shifted on
the cab. Any help from the all wise and knowing would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Steve Stuckmeyer
St Peters, MO
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around