RE: [oletrucks] Want your Cameo or Cameo lookalike to be in a

To: Jonas Thaler <jonasthaler@jonasthaler.com>, "Oletrucks@Autox. Team.
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Want your Cameo or Cameo lookalike to be in a
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:26:44 +0000
no way!
i saw what tim allen did to that 57 station wagon
dropped an I-beam on it! lolKurt 58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell Project"
it keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful,
not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car.  > From:
jonasthaler@jonasthaler.com> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net> Subject:
[oletrucks] Want your Cameo or Cameo lookalike to be in a movie?> Date: Tue,
26 Feb 2008 22:02:01 -0800> > A feature film (starring Tim Allen) in
production in the Los Angeles > area is looking for a Cameo pickup or (failing
that, maybe....) a Task > Force with the cream and red Cameo colors. They need
it to be stock > and look "cherry". Word is the truck will be trailered and
will be > featured PARKED rather than in action.> > If you and your truck are
interested, drop an email to Jim Alfonso jim.alfonso@yahoo.com > or call him
at 818 968 4747.> > Productions rent by the day and a reputable transportation
department > should not hesitate to give you a certificate of insurance to
prove > that your vehicle is covered while they have it.> > oletrucks is
devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959> > Your messages
not reaching the list?> Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html> > === Help
keep Team.Net on the air> === http://www.team.net/donate.html> > ===
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool> === Other lists available at> ===