[oletrucks] Interior pics

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interior pics
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 01:08:44 EDT
I sent some pictures to Wayne and then put them on the members page. I also
included one of the rear window. I put "dynamat" every where in the truck,
ceiling, doors, floor, the rear shelf area where the gas tank used to be.
Everywhere except around the rear window, the guys at the upholstery shop put
some
padding under the material then tucked it under the rear window and corner
window molding. I was happy with the results. If you wanted to check them out
go  to the members page and go to Ken Johnstone. Thanks guys, I will send Wayne
some  new truck and motor pics, got a new camera and the pictures are better.
Bye,  Ken

favorites at AOL Food.