Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options

To: Scot MacArthur <scot.macarthur@comcast.net>, oletrucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options
From: Robert Baird <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:57:14 -0500
yes I am running a 261 L6 I built the Brackets I am not running a fan on
the water pump the Power Steering Pump pulley is in the way so I run an
electric fan out front of engine I also have an A/C onit also with an
Alternator
did you look at the pictures at the link at top of main page
Truck Restoration Pictures <http://www.kb5jtf.us/truckpictures.htm>

Robert