Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options

To: "mark" <ccpanel@yahoo.com>, <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:24:59 -0700
I installed ( bolted with 5/8" plate shims each side ) a 75 chev pu complete
frontend to my 55 1st pu that really turned out well - only concern is will
have to get 1~2" positive offset rims for the front to assure fender wheel
clearance ( could have narrowed 75 frontend but a lot of fab welding for
5/8" on a side)

75 frontend gave me truck construction with power steering & disc brakes.
Sorry to say due to slow build progress I have not driven the truck yet but
sure looks good - plenty strong to use as a truck.

Jim