Re: [Oletrucks] Rebuild of 1951

To: <tikuayla@yahoo.com>, oletruck oletruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Rebuild of 1951
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:21:39 -0500
creepy is ford hood ornament and edsel tail lights on a chevy truck.

not realy, but don't trash a man's project because it doesn't fit your plan.

my truck has ford hydroboost & seats, a chrysler trunk, japanese stereo and a
gmc steering column.

saving old iron from the scraper should make all of us happy

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/