Re: [Oletrucks] Rebuild of 1951

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Rebuild of 1951
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:18:33 -0800 (PST)
i HATE the 54 grill and the 54 cab is okay but the dash is bugly.
however-that doesnt detract from the fact that i know it WILL bolt
on/interchange.
swap front groups between ANY chevy from 47 to 55e and they will bolt on.
that INCLUDES 2 and 3ton trucks with halftons.
really.
if using stock frame there will be conflicts with core support between big and
little trucks but they all use teh same cab mounting.

you can NOT swap GMC onto a chevy on a stock frame.
you CAN go the other way around with spacers and mods.
mark
PM me for my phone number.