Re: [Oletrucks] best place to buy restoration parts for 1954 3100

To: henry rhone <henry@signalpeak.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] best place to buy restoration parts for 1954 3100
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 16:41:27 -0500
LMC is a good source although their catalog isn't as slick as some of the
others.

Are you trying to go back original?

--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On May 1, 2010, at 12:58 PM, henry rhone wrote:

I am doing the second restoration on my 54 five window 3100 and am wondering if
there is a best place to purchase parts.
Need lots of parts and don't want to be buying from a lot of different
vendor's.  Need wiring, radiator, engine replacement bolt's,
rubber, list goes on and on.  Any suggestion's appreciated.