Re: [Oletrucks] Front Axle Orientation

To: Doug W <dwpumps@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Front Axle Orientation
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:07:45 -0500
I had my '54 apart recently and there is a stop on the backside to keep the
spindle from turning too far. Does your '56 have this stop?

The actual stop is a little bent plate angle with a bolt fastening it to the
axle. If the stop is missing perhaps the threaded hole is still there and it
faces the rear.

--
Gale Gorman
Houston