Re: [Oletrucks] Bed questions

To: James Wolford <jgwolford@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Bed questions
From: K Ohlgren <kohlgren@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 12:02:48 -0500
Cc: oletrucks@autox.team.net
james; i did that on my bed. i bolted the bed x-members to the frame and
routed out clearance for the bolt heads in the back of my bed wood. the
rear bed sill still bolts to the frame and the 60 1/4'' bolts still hold
the bed secure to the frame. my bed wood is trex plastic wood for decks.
since they only manufacture one width i have one extra board and bed strip.
photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/bedwood<http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&current=1018001424.jpg>