[Oletrucks] (no subject)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] (no subject)
From: "George Perez" <gperez670@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:52:43 -0400
Hi All,

It has been a while since I posted on the site; I have been doing a frame
off restoration on my 1955 2nd series Chevy step side short bed and I 'am
almost finished with the chassis.

 The emergency brake rigging is where I have run into a problem.  So I am
hoping some of you can give me some ideas on what you did about the
emergency brake linkage. I have a CPP brake booster mounted in the frame and
a ididit steering column and I have also installed a Camaro rear end with
CPP rear leaf kit.

I think I have the rear part of the linkage some what figured out, but going
into the cab from the booster is still a problem.

I would like to use a foot pedal assembly instead of the OE brake handle if
I can. Has any one done this successfully?

I would love to hear what any of you all might have done to solve this
problem; any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

George

1955 2nd  Chevy Stepside

Oletrucks@autox.team.net