Re: [Oletrucks] (no subject)

To: "George Perez" <gperez670@verizon.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] (no subject)
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:16:11 -0500
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=att.net; b=kZGLhmow5ZSSgDvDri0VQPaNkvhgVZw2gOWVaY3hl2HUgcsYPihbFnzyqYcPdYtbdIdbQLhszNpyoUvajZGcy0kvX0r8chbWgmiA+KwtxqkuHnLU7OchsRygww+aXLU9MDPL1AJEXuWHGHGatA4BzEP/I4oFdzF5PyoUFCwEqvDHpg8KRl0lC0Z7+5ZHcIYvRd41LPeExPY5WGCvGgsqcRp6ScXjekXZP2A5mCxEvwXg7HNVwGjFqz05fJiNFfL1+Awcf7EwbobPl1LH12DvXoo08TzJxAAgZbnlYbHErGmuvMZqh4dKPkbBL0zyGW0SacX5Y4konqqyfEmDJBFfrA==;
here's what I did on my 53 f-100 George... might give you an idea or two

http://jniolon.classicpickup.com/parkingbrake/parkingbrakeinstall.html

john