Re: High Volume Air compressors

To: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: High Volume Air compressors
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:51:07 -0500
At 12:26 PM 3/21/97 -0500, Eric Petrevich wrote:
>... I was thinking of building a frame that I could put a tarp over
> (old pool cover)  and blast away inside of that.  Any ideas?  TIA

Eric,

  This sounds like a real interesting project.  Looking forward to
hearing how it works.

  If you plan on plasting in an inclosed area, you'll need a good
exhaust fan, a shovel for recycling the media.  In addition, you
will need some kind of breathing equipment, at least a good mask,
finally you'll need some kind of eye protection.  A friend of mine
in LA. once told me that he used a cheap (ie. Kmart) skin diving
mask to protect his eyes.

Good luck, and look forward to hearing more.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!