Re: Emergency kit

To: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@cobaltgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Emergency kit
From: Drazen Gardilcic <drazen@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:14:47 -0400
Stuart MacMillan wrote:

> Don't forget the small trailer to haul all that stuff.  Unless you are
> going into the Australian outback just take your cell phone, AAA card
> and a bottle of good scotch to drink while you wait for the tow truck.
So many answers that include AAA puzzle me.  the way i see it the 40 to
50 bucks a year on AAA is not worth the chances that one is going to
need them.  And with the advent of the cellular one can always call the
nearest tow truck and be done with it.  i guess I've been lucky and
don't break down much.. Drazen

BJ-8