RE: Engine cranes

To: "'ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov'" <ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov>,
Subject: RE: Engine cranes
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:41:05 -0700
Before you buy, decide where you intend to store an engine crane until the
next time you need it.  Some of them fold up a bit, but they're still kind
of bulky.  There's something nice about letting the rental place store it
for you.

As for features, get one that folds well.  I think the only other thing that
varies is capacity, but the smallest ones can easily lift a Healey engine.

Or you could just buy an above ground lift and drive cars where the engine
comes out the bottom... <g>