Re: Engine cranes

To: Jim Van Hooser <jvanho01@tir.com>
Subject: Re: Engine cranes
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
I bought five of the standard duty engine stands from NH to use as storage
locations and workstands, but wish I had bought a couple of the heavy duty
type for any medium/large block engines- the small ones flex ALOT!

(especially rolling over concrete joints, etc- and the cheesy snap rings
on the fixed casters scares the hell out of me!)